i'm a STUDENT

this is my life

Here comes the other day….

I was sitting here in the Student republic office listening, to new songs through the not so old computer but a very old speaker which sounds like a can being bang. Well at least in a positive side its better to have that than nothing at all.

Good, it was a nice day. Just after a not so strong rain storm past day. Today, the sun is out shinning around the grassy field of the school. Students are rooming around busy talking about their class schedule. Some students pass by the office to get their id’s at the office beside ours. Others busy re fixing their selves while some comfort their selves at the restroom at the other side of the office.

Ooow, then I hear something. Wow those cell phones really sound nice. It has better sound quality than our computer here. Lucky those students to have that, I think for a moment, well I guess I could buy one better that in due time.

And again another sound interrupted, the bell rang. Thanks to the good work Manong electrician, bells across the campus have been repaired. Hope he maintains this all through out the year. Coz, as the bell rang it reminds us, especially our teacher that we are about to end our class or to transfer to the next subject. Thanks to the teachers who maintain good time balance.

And as the bell rang, students moved out their rooms. And as they walk, they talk a lot making a not unusual noise. As always you can hear a murmur, some jokes, some seriously talks.

But probably you could here one of these from them: May klase haw? (Is there a class?), Jan haw si mis/sir? (Is our teacher here?), May assignment haw? (Do we have assignment?), Pakopya be assignment (Let me copy your assignment), Mahaw ta anay wara pa man ra si sir/mis. (Lets take a break our teacher is not still there), Bout man ra si mis/sir maabsent ko anay ah (Our teacher is kind, I will take an absent this time), Pard, dota ta anay di lang magsulod wara pulos man klase to, Pacheck ta lang attendance kag mag.eskapo. That’s just some that you could hear every after the bell rang. But there’s a lot if you just have time to hear it all.

I almost forgot the bells have ringed few minutes earlier. I have to move out the office I will be late for my class. But it doesn’t matter I know my classmate will be more late than me.

index page

0 comments:

Post a Comment