i'm a STUDENT

this is my life

(Dapat itong blog na ito ay nakasulat sa wikang Pilipino pero its so hard eh kaya english na lang.)

Remember?

(Sa mga leaders, wara pa kita naglearn kalesson sa past activities ta haw. Daw gapabaya lang tana ang iba haw.)


Here we go again. Have we not yet learned a lesson, isn’t it? Will the preparation was did well but still some part of it has been overlook. As schedule the scheduled activity was suppose to be held Wednesday, August 19, 2009. But due to some misunderstanding it was cancelled and was move today. (August 24, 2009).


The first part was a symposium and the second part was the modeling of different costumes (Malay, Ethnic, Spanish, Antiqueño inspired). I did not attend the first part coz’ I was more interested for the second part. Well it may have started late but ended well. The models were handsome and beautiful parading their costumes as the audience admires them.


The program has just ended. Well and good for all of us it’s still early. As I was writing this, (kapuy, gab.e run, nagpulaw ko gab.e) the winner in the modeling contest may have been already determine. Hope we win all of it. We have the best models.


For my part, (Pinoy eh, last minute amu pagubra na) the task assign to our department suppose to be help by everyone was single handedly done by me. (Dalok ka ubra mung). But actually it was late for me to get help because there is no class the coming day. Its okay it was already done. I guess I have to give special thanks to the help lend by CYRUSS, DIORENE and INTSiK for helping me put up the backdrop and to LEONARD, DANTE and MICHEAL for arranging the chair. And to JUDE for preparing BEST participants and to the participants as well. Maraming Salamat. (sa sunod liwat)


Sa mga lider na walang ginawa tumulong naman kayu. (Your Help is needed)


INDEX PAGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment