i'm a STUDENT

this is my life


Today is August 12, 2009, 12:03:35 AM, I’m still awake writing this. I’m tired and sleepy then suddenly my phone beeps. She texted to say Good Night maybe not knowing it’s already Good Morning. (No luv u and No swit drmz huh.!) But that’s alright she just reminded me to sleep.

BTW I’m still awake because of something’s to be prepared for tomorrows meeting and the things alike. Now I know how hard it is to be in this position. If just there is an escape I would rather get out there. But there is none. I have to face this together with my very supportive fellow leaders. hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think I better stop here it will be just hours before the sun would came out. I have to recharge myself. I have a lot to do this day (class, meetings, exams, etc.)

GuD eVe..GuD nYt..GuD mORniN’

index page

0 comments:

Post a Comment