i'm a STUDENT

this is my life

If there is negative; there will always be positive.

Brown out means there is no electricity. So when its brown out there is probably be no light, no music, no computer games and etc. etc. it just means for me that I have more time to study. Because when there is electricity students tend to forget to study their lessons because of activities like playing computer games.

It was Saturday, July 11, 2009. I wake up with the heavy rain pouring outside our house. The tropical storm has not yet ended. How could I wash my uniforms with these heavy rain it would not be dried. Then hour later as the rain get heavier the electricity shutdown. Well I have to prepare for my class and wait for this rain to stop.

I got to school after the rain stop momentarily. But as soon as I enter the school gate the rain starts pouring again. Our class started and finished smoothly even if the noise from the generator and the rain interrupt us from time to time.

After the class, my classmates decided to go home straight because since its brown out there are no computer shops open. The good thing is that their money is save from wasting it to pay for a computer rent to play DOTA. I too decided to go home.

At home it’s still brown out. So I change my clothes and get my book to study my lessons. That is not what I usually do. Because when there is electricity I would usually play need for speed at my computer or just explore anything there. Many times I forget to study because of that.

So don’t get mad when there is a brown out. From time to time, it gives us time to change our routine and explore other things. It give us students time to study though it gives us also inconvenience. Family tends to bond during times like these. And I would not be writing this blog if it was not brown out. See the reason behind?


index page

0 comments:

Post a Comment