i'm a STUDENT

this is my life

Friday, it was about 9 am in the morning and my class is 9:30 am I was still at home I could not go out of our house because of the tropical storm that causes heavy rain. It’s very bad I have no ride going school I have to wait for a tricycle or the rain lo at least stop for a moment so that I could walk to find a ride. Since our house is far from the main road.

But leave it there, the week is towards its end. The SAC student republic has again conducted successful activity this week. As part of the series of the ecological solid waste management program, we have conducted a poster – slogan contest in relevance with the program. With its objective to hone the talents of the participants and to raise ecological solid waste management awareness through their masterpiece. The activity was participated by two departments mostly of the participants came from the engineering department and only one from business department. The participants showed their talents with their own technique and style. But for me their all winner because their works have its uniqueness (emo-style, abstract, cartoons, realistic). All participants was very good as well as the judges. We thank you for you sharing time and talents.

Wow.. That’s all in this week it was just like a normal week for me no hassles in the activities. Hassles are only from the bad weather which is unpredictable; it is sometime sunny but most of the time rainy. I think this rain wouldn’t stop for now. Well its better to get absent than to go on schooling and be wet by the rain and get sick. Hope we have no exam. zZZZzi!i!mij

index page

0 comments:

Post a Comment