i'm a STUDENT

this is my life

Today is start of our prelim. But how do we prepare for exams. Me its just simple. Let me share. For the past years I have been in school I have develop this routines during examination period. You may gain something from these. It's not a guarantee you pass or perfect your exams but I have been doing it and it seems to be beneficial.


I start with attending my class regularly and having a copy of our lessons. Because if I don't have, I will have nothing to study. During the weeks before examination period I scan my notes from time to time. There is no need to memorize everything in my notes. Just to be familiar with past and new lessons we have.


At the night before the exams, I study little and I make sure I could sleep early to get enough sleep of at least 8 hours. Sleeping early helps our mind to relax more. Because trying or continuing to study while feeling sleepy will have no effect. It will just waste time.


On the day of exams I do wake up very early, because waking up too late will make your body and mind feel exhausted. When I wake up this early I just sake off my sleepiness and start study in this time it's quite very quiet that's why I could study well. This time the mind accepts more ideas and lessons being studied because it feels fresh.


After repeatedly studying my lessons until the sun is up. I would go outside look for some greens, inhale some fresh air and to some stretching before I take a bath. This routine makes my body, my eyes, my mind feel relax.


At school I don't usually study my lessons just before the start of exams because it will just make my mind cram. And it will just confused everything. I just do some chat with my friends to relax my mind.


That's all. May you have learn from this. You can try it and see yourself if its effective. May we pass all our exams. GOOD LUCK.


Hope you comeback for more>>>


index page

0 comments:

Post a Comment