i'm a STUDENT

this is my life

Today is a nice day. The tropical storm maybe has gone out of the Philippines. Many clothes have been out to be dried by the sun. I have just finished washing my uniforms. It was indeed a sunny day.

This weeks school activities for me was just like normal days. Meeting here and there have been conducted. Letters, task distribution and everything2x have been done. There is the preparation for the SACSR upcoming leadership seminar. It have started early I guess maybe because of the lessons learned from the past activities.

It was not that busy for me. This things help me build my experience and makes new learning’s. The week has given me and my classmates’ lots of exams and deadlines for project/research work. Maybe that is because of the coming week will be our preliminary examination period.

Last Friday, July 17, 2009 was my first time to preside a meeting to my fellow engineering officers. It was a success I guess as I have prepared for it a lot. The set of engineering officers this school year for me was the best, as most of them are very cooperative. Hopefully we will conduct more successful meeting.

Came Saturday, it my time to study for the coming exams but unfortunately for officers like me, we have to attend a symposium as we are being requested to. At first, I think it was a hassle but after the activity I’m thankful I have learned something from it also.

Today is Sunday; maybe I could have more time to study. If time would permit me though. Hopefully, there is no one; there is nothing that could distract me. After I write this blog I have to a lot my whole time this day to study my lessons.

So until the next, wish us good luck for our exams.


index page

0 comments:

Post a Comment